Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Here's what we've been up to lately...

Ruby & Rocky: They are loving eachother now! Playing really well together and they love chasing eachother around the apartment. When Rocky gets annoyed of her trying to bite his ears all the time he just jumps up on the couch and he knows she can't get up there... yet! Here are a few pictures of them... Ruby is growing so quickly :(





Studying: this means online tests, flashcards, lots of late nights studying and little sleep. Only TWO more weeks and I'm finished with this semester! I'm really looking forward to starting the Fall semester though as this will be the year I make all of my big decisions academically (which school to transfer to, my official major etc.) VERY excited about that!

Moving: We moved into a two bed/ two bath town home on April 17th! We needed a little more space (especially the two bathrooms part!) and this new place is just down the street from our old apartment-- still in Addison, which we love! We're completely unpacked now, just trying to organize everything and work out all of the kinks of living in a new place. We absolutely love it so far though-- love the wood floors, love the double bathrooms and LOVE my own garage! I'll post pictures soon!

Vacation: We traveled to Vegas with a few friends in early April and had a BLAST! We can't wait to start planning our next vaca for next year-- but for now we are getting very excited to go back home (to Cali) in August for the bi-annual visit.






Love to all--- happy almost summer {... and my birthday :D }


Katie

2 comments:

  1. Loved reading your life update! Oh, and I like the close-up shot of you and Justin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness your hair is so long and gorgeous! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete