Saturday, August 15, 2009

I will add this into my manila folder labeled "Things That Bother Me"

It really bothers me when I see someone riding a motorcycle without a helmet. They should be put on suicide watch.


(Idiot)

In other news... Sunny is a sick girl. We noticed a little cough on Wednesday and by Thursday night it had gotten so bad that she did nothing but sleep on the couch the entire night... she even let Rocky play with her squeaky chicken without attacking him. I took her to the vet Friday morning... the diagnosis was exactly what I thought: Kennal cough/ lower respiratory infection. She is now on 3 different meds. and let me tell you! Those are a joy to give... think wrapping a pinky nail sized pill in peaunut butter and shoving it down a 5lbs puppies throat. Does anyone have a better way to get a puppy to take a pill? I've tried sneaking it into her wet food but the hound in her smells it out everytime! I can't get anything past the girl!



(These two are quite the pair so far)

Happy weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope she gets better soon! I just use peanut butter or a piece of cheese with our doggies...but they are A LOT bigger! Love the pic! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope your puppy will get better soon. and its true, riding bike without helmet is so dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We use a little piece of cheese for Maisy, it works everytime, just slides down! Hope she is better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute dogs! I'm trying to convince my husband that our dog needs a dog brother/sister.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to report that Sunny has gotten a liiiiiittle better in the past couple of days... I have another check in call with the vet on Friday and if she is not showing leaps and bounds by then, she'll have to go back over the weekend... positive thoughts from all would be appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rose Red-- from my experience thus far, one pup is MUCH easier than two! Although, I think Rock-man sure loves having a play-mate around... and my heart just melts when I catch them loving on eachother

    ReplyDelete