Thursday, February 11, 2010

Meat and Potatoes

Last week it was pretty chilly here and I was feeling like making a nice warm meal! I headed off to Whole Foods to do some organic grocery shopping (I just LOVE Whole Foods!) and also brought along my PW cookbook to grab the ingredients to make two of her delicious recipes-- meatloaf and twice- baked potatoes! Both recipes are pretty simple and by the end of the meal Justin was saying it was the best meatloaf he had ever eaten (and his Mom makes a mean meatloaf, so I know it was good!)! Here are a few pictures of the meal and also the link where you can find lots of other delicious recipes from Pioneer Woman.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/category/all-pw-recipes/



Mmm mmm good!


You can NEVER have enough cheese!


PW's Cookbook which I love! It has great recipes in it along with cute stories and gorgeous pictures taken on her ranch in Oklahoma.


(my apron says "Cowgirls Rule, Horses neigh, Cowboys obey" ha)

1 comment: