Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy Anniversary to us!

Our real anniversary was yesterday (1 year!), but I was so crazy busy with school (a history test that was so stressful!) and planning for our night together that I didn't have any time to blog about it! We ended up going out to a nice little steak and seafood restaurant named Trulucks (for those of you not in the area) and J totally wined and dined me :) It was so much fun to talk about the last year and laugh about it all and make new goals for this next week. It hasn't rained here in awhile but last night we had a really cool thunder and lightning storm-- one of my most favorite things about living in the South!

Here are just a couple of my favorite pictures of J and I from the last year... here's to many more!

Up at the lake house-- relaxing in the texas sun and having a blast :)


Always supporting the beloved Cowboys

Margarita Ball 2009

J's graduation in December!-- SO proud of him
Tacky Christmas sweater party!
-kb

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! You guys are totally perfect for eachother! Come visit soon!

    ReplyDelete