Friday, September 11, 2009

I got a J-O-B

I finally found a job! I interviewed for this position on Tuesday afternoon. It is at a country club in Carrollton(about 20 minutes from our house). I will be the latest and greatest "Cart Girl"-- basically riding around the course on a little buggy giving everyone there drinks and snacks while enjoying their golf game. I am excited because I can actually work mornings and afternoons instead of having to waitress at night and never seeing J-- AND I'll be able to work outside a little bit! I start this coming Monday, where I'll be completing all of my new- hire paperwork and then assisting in a banquet that they have going on that night! Talk about sink or swim!? I think it'll be fun though. I'm excited to meet the people I'll be working with and am sure this will be a new challenge-- I have heard that sometimes people at country clubs can be difficult, no? :)

The rest of the day I'll be studying for a Psych test that I am taking Monday morning and finishing up some laundry! Hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend!

-kb

No comments:

Post a Comment